In the deliverable D2.1 are described:
- Specific questions that each case study aims at answering to;
- Methodology for answering the questions, including a description of the used tools and models used per case study;
- A description of the various sensitivities planned per case study;
- Common assumptions, as well as specific data & data sources;
- Expected results from 3 case studies.
A summary of D2.1 is available here
The full deliverable is available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org